Curriculum for Excellence (C.F.E)
This page details the basic layout of TeeJay's CfE Book 2b. It includes a series of Downloads associated with both the book itself and the CfE Level 2 in General.
CfE Book 2b – £9.45
This book forms the 2nd half of the Level 2 CfE Course and should
follow on from Book 2a. Together, these 2 books cover the entire
contents of the CfE Level 2 course.
- Along with Book 2a, this will prepare pupils to attempt our Level 2 Assessments and our end of Level Diagnostic Assessment.
- There are no A and B exercises. The books basically cover the entire Level 2 course without the teacher having to pick and choose which questions to leave out and which exercises are important. They all are!
- Unlike Book 2a, it does NOT contain a "Chapter Zero". Instead, every new Chapter is preceded by a Consolidation Exercise, which basically revises all of the previous work covered for the topic in our Book 2a. This means Each Chaper of new work is sandwiched between a Consolidation of former work Exercise and a Revisit-Review-Revise Exercise which consolidates all the work covered.
- Non-calculator skills will be emphasised and encouraged throughout the book.
- Each topic will have a "Revisit-Review-Revise" exercise as a summary.
- Homework will be available as a photocopiable pack.
- SeeTeeJay's Free Level 2 Course Planner tied up to our Books 2a and 2b on our web-site.
We believe the multiplicity of colours used throughout the book, both for text and in diagrams, along with the propensity for lots of clip art, helps brighten up the pages.
Tom Strang and John Strang (TJ)